M, b. 13 December 1913, d. 27 April 1989Larner was buried at Ashland, Jackson County, Oregon, USA.2 He lived at Chesterfield, Macomb, Michigan.1 He was born on 13 December 1913 at Virginia, USA.1,2,3,4,5 He lived in 1930 at Beverley Manor, Augusta, Virginia; Age: 16Marital Status: Single; Relation to Head of House: Son.3 He married Dorothy Dewolfe Spencer, daughter of William Stewart Spencer and Elizabeth Brett, in 1941. Hugh Randolph Larner died on 27 April 1989 at New Baltimore, Macomb, Michigan, United States of America, at age 75; Age at Death: 75.1,2,4
|Charts||Descendants of Edmund Rice|
Descendants of Edward Frost
- [S948] Michigan Department of Vital and Health Records, Michigan Deaths, 1971-1996.
- [S949] Ancestry.com, Web: Oregon, Find A Grave Index, 1848-2011.
- [S32] Ancestry.com, 1930 United States Federal Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Beverley Manor, Augusta, Virginia; Roll: 2435; Page: 14B; Enumeration District: 1; Image: 207.0; FHL microfilm: 2342169.
- [S31] Unknown author, Social Security Death Index, Number: 230-01-0120; Issue State: Virginia; Issue Date: Before 1951.
- [S950] Ancestry.com, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Marriage Records and Indexes, 1810-1973, Cuyahoga County Archive; Cleveland, Ohio; Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Marriage Records, 1810-1973; Year Range: 1941.